The MISSION of this church shall be to fulfill the commission of Christ, given to His apostles, and incumbent on every generation of His church, to “preach the gospel of the Kingdom of God as a witness unto all nations”; to “make disciples of all nations,” “teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.” This constitutes the primary goals of the church, and, as such, represents the very justification and requirement for its existence.
Further, the GOALS of this church shall be:
- To conduct radio and/or television or other electronic media campaigns, including the Internet on a continuing basis to further the message of the church.
- To raise up local churches of converted and baptized believers as God adds to His church through His calling as expressed by Jesus Christ who said, “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy-laden, and I will give you rest” (Matthew 11:28) and “If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink” (John 7:37), and who said to His disciples, “Lift up your eyes and look on the fields, for they are white already to harvest” (John 4:35), and who inspired Luke to write, “And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved” (Acts 2:47).
- To ordain and issue appropriate church credentials to fully qualified, dedicated, and consecrated persons who meet the scriptural requirements for the ministry, both as full-time pastors of the flock, or as local elders and teachers, deacons and deaconesses, and to appoint other officers as required by the church and specified in these articles for the fulfillment of all its objectives, goals, and purposes.
- To publish, in any and every form required, the message of the church or its affiliate institutions to the general public of all nations, and to the membership of the church, or its fellow-laborers and supporters.
- To establish, at such time as God provides and His work requires, such educative, cultural, and charitable institutions as deemed appropriate to further the stated objectives, goals, and purposes of the church.
- To educate, instruct, encourage, inspire, and edify those added to the church in all the teachings of Jesus Christ.